A band/ singer I like

Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about the band that I like
I don't have one favorite band or singer, but if I have to decide on a band, I'd choose Soda Stereo, because this band is important to me, it reminds me of my childhood.
Soda Stereo was an Argentine rock band, it was formed in 1982 by Gustavo Cerati, Zeta Bosio and Charly alberti. Soda Stereo was a recognized and famous band of all time. This band has a success of record sales and concert attendance.
Soda Stereo is the favorite band of my mom and my dad, they taught me their songs and I sang them all the day. When I was a teenager I played guitar and I played their songs. 
 I like Gustavo Cerati too, I love his music, I think that he is my favorite singer.
The saddest day of my life was when I found out about the death of Gustavo Cerati, I cried all day with my friends because I always hoped he would wake up.
I like this band because I love the music, I love his voice and his lyrics, with their songs I feel different emotions. In these days of quarantine I sing the songs with my mom and my grandmother while we do cleaning at home. It's hard for me to choose a song, but "Ciudad de la furia" MTv unplugged  I really like it. 

Soda Stereo y su MTV Unplugged de 1996: El homenaje de Gustavo ...

Comentarios

Entradas populares