My Favorite Piece of Technology

Hi everyone
Today I have to talk about my favorite piece of technology: the notebook computer
The notebook computer is my favorite object because I can do everything with it, talk with my friends, play videogames, watch a movie. I love my cellphone too, but my notebook is more important to me especially in these days because I have to study and this piece of technology is extremely useful. It was a gift from my mom in 2015 and in all these years it has worked perfectly. I use my notebook all day (and my cellphone too) I use my notebook to research things, watch videos on youtube, movies on netflix and play videogames, also I chat with my friends on whatsapp web. My life without it in this quarantine would be difficult, because this object is important for my class. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares