My autobiography

Hi everybody, my name is Michelle Marambio and I have to talk about myself because this is a test. I'm 21 years old, my birthday is on 28th August 1998. I was born in San Miguel, at present I live in Maipú. I did my elementary and high school at Mater purissima school, a catholic school. Now, I estudy at University of Chile, my career is Chemistry and pharmacy. My familly is little, I don't have brothers or sisters, I'm an only child, but I have a cat, its name is Pascuala. My cat is 15 years old and I considered it like a sister. Now I live with my mom, my grandmother and my cat. 
In my free time, I like to watch Netflix or watch TV dramas with my grandmother, We love "Yo soy Betty, la fea". Now, in quarantine, I like to play guitar and I like to do exercise because I have more free time, but I miss my friends and my boyfriend. I hope the quarantine ends soon 

Comentarios

Entradas populares