My Best Friend

Hi everyone
In this day, I'm going to talk about my best friends.
I have a great friend, her name is Silvana, she is a great person, she is so funny and she has a contagious laugh. We met each other in kindergarden, so we have many years of friendship, like 15 years. She always supports me and I feel very happy that I have got to meet her. We have many memories together, because it is a longe friendship, my best memories about her is in highschool but in these years we haven't seen each other frequently, however, we are still in contact.
Also, at university, I met wonderful people, and we have an excellent friendship, we have a great conection, they're so kind and funny, and they don't judge you and they are ready to listen to you.  I'm so happy when I'm with them. Their names are Sofía, Francisca and Carolina. I love them very much and I'm so greatful to have met them. In the last summer, we travelled to La Serena, and we had much fun, we took a lot of pictures. These memories about my friends are the best.

Comentarios

Entradas populares